On May 17, 2017, the New England Venture Capital Association (NEVCA) hosted one of Boston’s biggest award shows. For the past five years, the NEVYs have brought together the growing Tech and Life Science communities, all under one roof. This year’s event was held at Boston’s House of Blues.
Awards were presented to Tech and Life Science finalists in the following categories:
Healthcare & Life Science
- Deal of the Year: Jounce Therapeutics, Inc.
- Digital Health Company of the Year: Rest Devices
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Kurt Graves, Intarcia Therapeutics
- Exit of the Year: Nimbus Apollo
- Fund of the Year: Third Rock Ventures
- Hottest Early Stage Startup – Therapeutics: Magenta Therapeutics
- Hottest Early Stage Startup – Tools & Tech: 3Derm
- Rising Star VC: Michael Gladstone, Atlas Venture
- Angel of the Year: Joe Caruso
- Clean Tech Company of the Year: Sense
- Entrepreneur of the Year: Ric Fulop, Desktop Metal
- Fund of the Year: Highland Capital Partners
- Hottest Early Stage Startup: nuTonomy
- Next Pillar Tech Company: Turbonomic
- Rising Star Entrepreneur: Liz Powers, ArtLifting
- Rising Star VC: Juan Luis Leung-Li, General Catalyst
Congratulations to all of this year’s NEVY nominees and award winners!
For more information about the NEVCA and CBRE/New England’s expertise in Tech and Life Science communities, please reach out to Adam Brinch or Nick Amarante. Follow the NEVCA on Twitter for updates on upcoming events and other networking opportunities.